Monday, August 25, 2008

BUSTING DOWN THE BARN......

I am so sore.............



On Friday past I was screwing with me human's head and thought it would be funny to run out of my room backwards when she had my door slightly ajar. I usually don't do things like this, but I thought I would be a free spirit and amuse myself. I ran into the door of The Diva's room and I didn't tell anyone but I busted it!! Just let on like nothing happened, and thank you very much all you other kids in your rooms yelling whoo whoo trying to get me in doo-doo!!! Anyway my Mom checked me over since I knew she would be more worried about me than the door and I almost got away with this too....



The next morning she is looking at the door thinking WTF did the Diva do........ Hee, hee. Diva is looking at her and telling her not me, it was your own bloody mare you silly wench.... But me human didn't listen... Grumbling around....... I just put on my happy good morning face and said here's a kissy for you Mom!!!!



Later we were out hacking with the White Stallion and I could hardly move. We were cantering in the forbidden fields and I had to stop. My Mom was up there thinking, what is up???? I heard her talking to the other head wench something is wrong here. She is getting fitter but she seems to be very ouchy. So we took it easy, just walking around and she let me go at my own pace and I did a little trot and felt ok and then a little canter and it was ok. Coming home I could hardly get up the little hill in a trot and I had to stop again.



Then it happened. Light bulb went off in her head!!! I heard her say to the other Head Wench. It wasn't the Diva that busted the door it was my girl. Foiled, drat, rats, spit - found out again!!!



So she checked me over again and the humans all felt that I was just sore. Thinking I would get some time off........ BUT NO.......... Who shows up the next day........ The coach!!!!



I am thinking this can't be happening. I can't have a lesson. So I put on my best I can't DO this but no one is buying it. I am being asked to trot, go forward, work from my bum......... Triple WTF!!! I try balking, I try bending the wrong way, I try going backwards, sideways EVERYTHING. I hear Mom asking my coach, I don't think she is lame but she must be sore from bashing into the door. Ya DUH Ladies!!!!! I get checked over again and I am thinking this must be it, I will get to back to my girls but no............................ Work some more. Finally I just gave up and co-operated and did my thing.



Later at night I gave her the best dirty look I have but she just rolled her eyes......



Anyway, I hear my Mom is tossing back the Advil today too..... I could really use some Bute here............



WTF........



Off to bitch to the girls



Love



HRH

No comments: