Saturday, December 20, 2008

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

NO, really I hate the stuff!!!!

I nearly drowned yesterday. I could't believe no one was coming to get us!!!! WTF!! It just kept coming and coming and coming!!! Finally my human showed up and IF you can believe she took DHMBIAB BEFORE ME!!!!

Slogging in it we were. Took 3 humans hours to get us kids in. Canada eh!!!! Effing bite me!!!! I think we need to move somewhere warm!!!

Not likely.

Now I had better watch were I put my hooves since Christmas is this week. I have a stocking on the door of my room and I had a candy cane in there which I was saving but someone stole it!!! TRIPLE WTF.... WHO would deprive me???? The human was even perplexed!!!!

My big leg is getting better and Mom keeps sticking stuff on my mud fever. Need that to go away.

New kid came in this week and is across the hall from me. A boy, cute, bay like me.

Short post since we have this dial up thing these days and I don't like it and neither does the human so I will sign off.

Remember, Christmas, send me stuff!!!

Love to all

HRH

No comments: