Saturday, June 12, 2010

TAKIN' CARE OF BUSINESS

Been very busy lately with no time to blog until now.





Check this out.... This is the Show Jumping Wannabe......





From the recent show. Handsome devil, me thinks!!! Comes from the land of Edam, Gouda and wooden shoes!!!!

Lots of stuff going on at the little farm. A couple of new boys have rented rooms in the past while. Not really acquainted with them yet since I am setting my sights on MSJW. My Mom keeps calling me a cougar about this which does confuse me since I don't even have fur for crying out loud. This must some bizarre human term that applies more to her gang rather than mine.

Plus I got a new best thing!!! Finally I get to hang my head out my room door. My Mom got me a room rope so I can have my door open. I got stern lecture on keeping me teeths to me-self and if I didn't she would take away this privilege. I took her very seriously on this but got caught tonight at dinner getting pissy with My BFF and in a flash it was gone. Don't get away with nothin' for effs sake. WTF..... Will put my pleading look on but not too much in case she thinks I'm sick and I get the temperature taker up the derriere again.

I always got to be on me hooves, always thinking.....

Love to all

HRH

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Nice work, great blog! Loved reading!!!

Best, Bruce Mackh

As The Manure Turns said...

Thanks Bruce

You have good taste!!!!

Love

HRH