Saturday, January 29, 2011

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS......

Who is back...............................................??????????????????????????







Remember him from some posts before.......................................??????



It's the Show Jumping Wannabe..... He jumped out the paddock the first time he came and gave My Mom and his fits... Hee hee..... snort...... just remembering that one.......



Anyhoo.......



Let the peein' begin!!!!!!



Could BARELY contain the so called ladies in my gang when the mobile room unit pulled in. At first it was like ho-hum comin' or going' what is it this time?????



And then he called to us!!! "Hi! I'm back!!!!



I just looked at LMSP and My BFF and said "mine...." Don't you even THINK about it.



Mine.........



Off to figure out what his outdoor arrangements are.....



Love to all



HRH

No comments: