Monday, March 07, 2011

THANK THE HORSE GODDESS THE FEBRUARY MONTH IS OVER......

Oh my..........



What the SERIOUS efffff.....???????



I seem to remember that the February month last year was no screaming joy at the little farm either.



My take is the Old Man Winter Dude makes the humans all crazy. He and the Mother Nature Dame in cahoots again.



Lately nothing but leaking skies, tons of the bloody white stuff and unbelievable Winged Monkeys.



My Mom, back and forth with her Miss Piggie face on. FYI - this means she is not amused.



Still, it can always be worse.......



I know we are all ready for Spring to come. The green yummies and nice warm breezes. Hacks in the forbidden fields. Hangin' out with the girlies...



Soon.....



Checking in with the Ground Hog.


Git things movin' would ya buddy.....



Love to all



HRH

No comments: