Monday, December 19, 2011

I'M EXTRA SPECIAL GOOD........

I loves the Christmas month.

Lovin' up My Mom and the swag is just comin' out in droves............. Gots the new rain dress and I must say "OUTSTANDIN'". All my favorite colours with spankin' pink surcingles and everthing. Just stylin'...... I was so happy with this I didn't even roll in the mud outside and kept it nice which made My Mom happy, happy.

Then yesterday we were out hacking in the legal fields and I'm sporting my brand new quarter sheet which is screamin' pink. I means SCREAMIN'. Get your sun glasses on if you see us comin'.

Plus, I hears that there is more coming. Plus everyone is bein' generous with the orange nummies!!!!

You better not bite
You better not fight
Coz Santa Klaus is coming
to our barn.......

Woo, hoo!!!!

Love to all


The very good HRH!!!!!!

No comments: