Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TWENTY TWELVE......

Seriously...........

Rememberin' when I was just a filly........

Digressing.....

The new year started out with me being dragged to the bloody indoor for...... wait for it........

EXERCISE................

Like I was the one who ate everything in bloody sight??????????????

My cranky thong was up my cheeks when I saw the bloody mounting block so I showed the kiddies in the ring what a veteran does when they would rather be eatin!!!!!

Squeal and run back and squeal some more.

I think My Human was secretly impressed with this antic but it didn't prevent her from lumbering up on my back and riding like a sack of potatoes. She just told them to stay off my ass.

The torture never ends..........

Still no sign of the Ole Man Winter Dude which has inspired the humans to avoid the usual hibernation at this time.

Sigh

Love to all

HRH

No comments: