Tuesday, January 15, 2008

FINALLY GOT MY HOOVES ON THE 'PUTER

Well the human has been sick so I have not been able to use the computer. Looks like things are back to normal now.

Yet another new kid in our field. I am doing my best to make her understand that she is the low gal in our bunch. I can't believe she had the nerve to do this, but she spit all over my Mom trying to get the mints out of her pocket. Can you imagine. The LandShark was totally pissed since she gets the mints at bedtime. So my human comes to my room after she did this and all I can smell is this interloper's spit on my human. GET YOUR OWN HUMAN!!!! And stop with the drooling on her.

The coach was up the other day. OMG is my human out of shape. We did a lesson with the White Stallion and his human the other head wench. I was good but my lord is my human out of it. I guess I have to be nicer since she was sick and all, but she felt like a tub of lard up there. It was good see our coach. This means I may be able to show off this summer after all. Back at it every two weeks again.

Anyway the human wants the computer back since she has to do this thing called work. It pays my bills you know and you all know how important that is. I am the family priority as you all well know.

Chat soon

HRH

No comments: