Monday, January 21, 2008

FREEZING MY GIRLIE BITS OFF

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is the winter that just will not go away. Bad enough that the white stuff kept falling now we have days that are so cold I just want to stay inside.


Yesterday my Mom split up our group yesterday and I was out with my BFF, the LandShark and Twizzle. By noon we are all hollering to come in. We finally got our wish and then the others went out. We all had white whiskers. Anyway, my Mom had the good sense to give us lots of hay in our rooms and we were all happy, happy.


It is very cold again today so we are not going to be a full group again. At least I get to eat the round bale first as is my due. Not that I am high maintenance or anything. Yeesh!!!

Not much else is new. Hard to do anything when it is so cold. No way my human is going to make me run around the indoor in this weather. Hard to tell who hates the cold more her or me. We do need to get on with it though since she is saying we can do a horse trial in the Summer. I really want to.

Anyway. I hear the day wench calling for us to come in and I am ready.

Love to all

HRH






No comments: