Monday, November 10, 2008

I KNOW Y'ALL MISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I would try a little southern speak on. No eh!!! Back to Canadianese!!!



Well I hardly know where to begin since there has been so much time passed since I got my hooves on the 'puter'



Me Mom has been home for weeks since she was at the human vet clinic again and then home to rest. I sent her off to the cash job this morning because I need stuff and she needs the cash to get it for me. I did get a new dress. Stylin' new number with a change of slip depending on the temperature. Oh and I also got stylin' new sparkly bell boots...... Not bad considering.....



I did have a big vacation but I needed one since I nearly died on bad worming meds. Couldn't swallow. Mom thought I had the chokes again and was scratching her head and asking the LandShark's Dad on how the hell I could choke on wormer....... Anyway the new Vet came and she is nice too but I got the tubes and I was not choked but my mouth and throat were all swollen up and I couldn't swallow my food. Plus the White Stallion had lips like that rock star in the Rolling Stones and it happened to another kid too. Mom came and checked me all through the night and by morning I could eat some hay. My Mom is VERY pissed to say the least at this certain drug company in America and I understand there has been words about them keeping a product on the market that hurts us horsies. My Mom always says that if you hurt me then you have her to deal with and I wouldn't want to be them because I have NEVER seen my human this mad. EVER!!! Seriously!!!!!



After me Mom came home from the human vet place she was running around like she was on tons of bute. I would get a pat and a treat but my BFF's Mom was helping look after me and stuff. I was glad to see her though. I was good and didn't bite her like I did the last time. I am still ashamed of meself on that one but I have been forgiven.

It took a long time but we went for a hack in the legal fields the other day with Brad Pitt and then came back and we did a little jump. Mom is feeling good and me too so we will get back at it.

I have a new girl in my little herd since the new girl left. This one is German!!! We keep telling her speak English at the bale but she keeps saying "Dunka, Dunka" What ever!!!! I have to be nice to her since she is the new kid of one of my favorite Wenchettes and lives in the room next door.

Anyway, must give the 'puter' back to the human. She needs it for the work thing.

Off to hang at the round bales since they are out already!!!!

Yipee

Love to all

HRH

No comments: