Wednesday, October 08, 2008

MAKE ME DO A CLINIC WILL YA........!!!!

Bloody Hell!!! I couldn't believe what was happening Saturday Past. All my friends have gone out and I am left in my room. I am thinking that maybe I am going for a nice little hack with my Mom or I am getting a massage or the bone guy is coming. The next thing I know there is a stranger in the room next door just a screaming away. I think WTF is going on. Who is this, why am I babysitting.







After a while my Mom comes and gives me a groom and I get tacked up and out I go to the sand ring. Then I am getting a longe line put on me. I am thinking "you must be kidding - have we not dealt with this in the past - I do not longe" I am looking at my Mom and this other lady is in the ring along with another strange horse I know know. Great, I think, it's a clinic... OMG they are going to make me longe. Yippee, Dippee, Cowgirl... Just wait







So she gets me and I passed gas, bucked, kicked at her, reared and tried all my tricks and she kept making me do it. She didn't scare.....





Ya right lady





















































Finally I just stopped. Where the eff is my human. Be still my eyes, she is standing at the side of the ring laughing!!!!








Finally it was over and back to my room I go. I am thinking what next???????? I should be out with my buddies. My BFF is calling and calling and I call back saying I am stuck in my room and they won't put me outside.







My Mom comes back again later and I get tacked up again. WHAT NOW!!! Me and Mom go back to the legal fields and I am thinking well ok then. This is better. Sucking up to me eh Mom. Then........ we are back in the sand ring and this lady is there again and now she is on my effing back.







Triple WTF..... I just glare at my Mom. Don't you dare laugh at me again..... Don't you dare. So I set my jaw and I won't give in and the lady won't give up......... I am thinking I am NEVER getting out of this.... So I give, I drop my head like she wants, I work from my bum, well a bit, not too bloody much or everyone will expect me to do this all time.







I am thinking I am 17 years old for the love of God, get off my back and leave me the hell alone.



Finally my Mom comes and she gets on me for a bit. Then finally I got to go back to my barn, I have my stuff taken off and I finally get to go see my BFF and the rest of the girls.


Clinics..... Schminicks...... Blech...............


Love to all


HRH

No comments: