Sunday, April 05, 2009

AND THEN IT LEAKED FOR 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS.........

Sigh.......







It sure seemed that way. We were out slogging in it two days past and it kept coming and coming all day and all night too for that matter. We heard it early in the day......





The machine that sucks water out of the stable... Oh NO. Who's room was it this time???? Turns out Little Miss Saddlebred's again. Plus Little Miss Sweetie Pie, The Royal Cousin and Brad Pitt all affected. Plus more kids I don't really know that well.







A bunch of humans were using the machine on Friday night even when us kids were in so you know it was bad. It came into the barn and the arena too. Holy"'F"!!!!!







By yesterday AM things were under control again with the Wenchette of Miss Fraulein heading up the crew getting out all the muck and all the kids getting dry rooms again.









My Mom was making comments about Mother Nature speaking of her in Bovine terms. I am thinking it is worse to piss off this Mother Nature being than to piss off My Human but last night I couldn't help myself and tried liven things up by showing her my snarl and chomp but I got an arm in my face for the effort. Me, MM, My BFF, My Human and MM's Mom and Dad were all chatting when I thought I would sneak one in.







Seems My Human was at one of those Chris Irwin clinics again getting a refresher course in horse speak. WTF, foiled again. Heard her talking about bringing in the woman from the clinic at our place. Shudder!!!!!!!





Now today is nice and sunny but rumour has it that the Old Man Winter dude has not gone on his vacation and is planning tossing some white stuff at us still. My BFF got the weather report up on our big screen and has said so. Says it is ok to dump the snorkel gear right now.





Waiting to see what this Mother Nature being tosses at us next. We are strong, we are invincible we are mares... Apologies to Helen Reddy!!!!!.......





Love to all





HRH

No comments: