Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'M EIGHTEEN AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT......

I'm eighteen and I donno what I got but I like it, love it, yes I do. I'm eighteen and I apologise to Alice Cooper!!!!!!

The big day today. I was effing bug eyed when I saw the lovely Dr. M today (again - WTF????) and I am getting the freaking nose vaccine ON MY EFFING BIRTHDAY!!!! Will the torture ever stop???????

Spent the day hanging with my homeys. Got to see some sun today finally since we have been mostly floating in it again.

Tonight My Mom came and I got my pressies. My first fly sheet. It is smashing, the bomb. It is a print for summer. Plus these really mod summer bell boots for when I am out "commando"!!!

Uber relieved that I was spared the humans singing the Birthday song this year but I do like my B.Day hat.

Rumour has it more festivities to come.....

Love to all

HRH

No comments: