Friday, July 03, 2009

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.........!!!!

Oh My!!!!!

I am as liberal as the next filly but I must say I was taken back yesterday when My Mom came to get DHMBIAB for her pedicure. Her and Miss Fraulein were glued together and indulging in ....cough.... a display of affection not seen before in our little paddock. Sure this stuff goes on in the LandShark's paddock which we all know is a den of sin especially since the boys are next door. We are like a private school paddock, not co-ed nor do we have the boys across the lake so to speak.

Then this morning Miss Fraulein was waiting and waiting for DHMBIAB to come out (!!!!) and they were happy happy to see each other and skipped off.

My BFF said she had watched a parade on the big screen recently and said she saw humans doing stuff like that. We looked it up and the humans have a word for it. Thespians!!!!! Miss Fraulein and DHMBIAB are Thespians!!!!!

WTF next?????? Oh well to each their own I say.

Rumour has it some sunshine is supposed to come today. Asking the Mother Nature dame nicely especially since more rumour has it that the new hay is coming today too.

Off to wash my eyes!!!!

Love to all

HRH

No comments: