Sunday, June 28, 2009

LITTLE ROAD TRIP FOR THE HUMAN

Last week past The Human comes by and tells me she is planning a visit her see her Sire and will be gone for a few days. Knowing she would not just let us all fend for ourselves I was wondering who was coming to care of things.







Sent My Mom off while I was having my breakfast and soon after Twizzle's Mom appears to help the Day Guy!!!









I am thinking Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga!!!!!!!









Soon my little gang is in our field, eating and hanging the bog. We have a garden in there, some lovely lilies have taken root in the stream that is still there. We plan on picking them for the Grand Champion of the Bog Boogie Olympics.









My Mom recently got me a white FPS (Fly Protector Shield) and My BFF said that she was going to have that Stacey girl from What Not to Wear come and see me. She said it makes my head look a big egg with ears!!!! Thinking since My Human was away this would be a good opportunity to destroy this monstrosity I busted it. But be damned, Twizzle's Mom gets her hands on it and puts it by my room. Got bloody punked on that one.......









Felt I was lagging the the Shoe Event of the BBO and having some concern about the financial welfare of my pedicurist I paid extra attention the next day and made sure that I came back to my room without my shoe. Thinking this would be a nice surprise for My Mom when she got home but the next day who was there???? My pedicurist!!!!







My friend the Mother Nature dame turned on the oven and all us horsies were sweating up buckets when Twizzle's Mom, the Wenchettes and everyone were sponging or hosing us all down. Said to the gang, no flies on Twizzle's Mom and decided it best to tow the line.



My Mom was home before long and she was sure glad to see me!!! No pressie for me which is most unusual.



Off to hang with the gang



Love HRH

No comments: