Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HUFFS AND PUFFS

The Mother Nature dame was busy last week past and she went and blew up the local show yard near our place....



I got me a job with NORAD since I have that bloody white fly shield on again so they asked me to monitor their radar for them. So I knew... Plus My BFF had the big screen on again and they said that bad weather was coming. So we used our mental powers and the humans ran us all in before it got too bad at our place.



This was more than winged monkeys....... The sky looked like a bruise and the clouds were moving funny. My Mom was looking at the sky and was looking rather er..... confused. Then the humans all got the word. The Mother Nature dame wrecked the show yard with a Toronado????

Holy Feezzaaak.......

The good news is that no humans or horses were hurted or worse at this place anyway. Big mess though....

I heard that stuff has blown everywhere so we are checking our paddock to see if we have any swag in in!!!!

Love to All

HRH

No comments: