Friday, August 14, 2009

LAYIN' LOW.....

Well hardly,

So much going on around the little farm I hardly know where to start these days.

My little gang is good, the usual mud slinging but I must confess coming in covered in mud has worn thin since I am not getting any reaction from the human, spoils the fun. She did have me out a couple of times recently and we were on a hack where the flies were like stealth bombers and both of us were agreeable to get back to the farm. Not impressed about having to run around the out door but did show off some of my superior moves to Miss Monroe's human.

I think My Mom was thinking she was running a little hospital since a number of kids had issues with stuff but everyone is off room rest right now.

The Mother Nature dame was VERY evil the other night turning off the lights again and I was worried since My Mom was trying to get water for the kids who only have the auto waterers and was out by the trough with the light sticks being tossed everywhere. I used my mental powers to bring her back to the barn and told her to go back to bed. Seriously. Can't have her getting hurted so my bills don't get paid. WTF!!!!

Bevis, Butthead and the Big White Whale (aka JJ, Elvis and Stinky) have been playing pick up sticks with the fence rails between their paddocks. JJ says they want to keep the maintenance guy working. You know we all do what we can to help the economy and keep everyone working. Just contributing you know.

Well, off to do what I do

Love

HRH

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey HRH: My human was very impressed with your moves. Told me that she had never seen anything like the perfomance you put on trotting and wheeling and trotting and wheeling. I am goin’ think about doing that to see if she’s awake IF/WHEN she ever gets back on me. So far, I just have to limp a bit and she stays clear. You can try that too one day if the whirling dervish thing fails to work.

Cheers, your NEIGH-bour, MM

As The Manure Turns said...

Oh THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, I have this deep hocked desire to be a cow horse!!!!!!!! Bah on the dressage thing but I do like to jump things, but I'm thinking that I should maybe get in to cows.

Have you seen them???? The cows I mean????? They have landed accross the street from our field. Check them out if you get to eat the long grass top of the out-door.

Been staring at em.... I use my mental powers and tell them to move and they move!!!! Seriously, they DO!!!!!

Love

HRH