Wednesday, September 23, 2009

COWS!!!!

They're baaaaaack!!!





The smelly bovine creatures are back across the road. Coming at us like Mongol hordes but being prevented by us superior creatures using our super powers aided and abetted by the ghost of Xenophon......





HUH?????? Sorry went somewhere......... Didn't even get a neck poke. 'Fraid I may be goin' as loopy as My Human!!!!!





Speakin' of her, got dragged for a hack in the legal fields the other day. Truthfully been too long since I had her lumbering around up there. Was nice, no bugs and when I got back I saw we had a new kid on the little farm. Don't know nothin' about her but I am sure there will be a tale or two down the road.





The Mother Nature dame is spitting on us a bit today and she still has the oven on.



Must get back to my post, keep those bovine creatures in their place.



Love to all



HRH

No comments: