Saturday, October 10, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!

Hard to believe that it is again the time of year the humans give thanks for having us horsies in their lives. They also feed on the demon turkeys which means there are less for me to encounter on our little hacks. Somehow I rather suspect these turkeys may not be affected since I can't imagine My Human out there grabbing one. Suspect she uses the cash thing for that.






Very sad to say that our German friend Miss Fraulein has headed off the sale barn. I know it made my Mom very sad to see her go and we all miss her in a our little herd. She will have a great career as a show jumper and we hope she goes to a nice human and maybe someday we will see her on our big screen when we are seeing what is going on at Spruce Meadows.









A couple of new kids. One I met briefly and she is out with the other girls. A new guy too and he is out with JJ and Elvis and is the kid of the red headed wenchette we all love. Settled right in like he had been here forever.









Been floating in it as usual and we are in our rain gear. The mud novelty has worn off but the other day I did try to look like an Indian warrior horse and painted myself up with the mud with artistic flourishes. I was very proud of the symmetrical lines on my face which extended deftly down my neck, over my dress and finished at my legs. Of course The Human did not appreciate the effort I made with this and proceeded to brush it all off me. Eff me gently.....!!!! Was I P.Oed!!!! Been tossin' her the bird ever since and gettin' in uber trouble for it. No appreciation for great art around these parts!!!



Still, when I thinks I know I have lots to thankful for. I have a tolerable human. I loves my gang especially My BFF. I get great clothes and everything else I need. I hang out all day and eat and do spend a lot of time relaxin' and chillin'



Yup things are good and the livin' is easy. Just don't let My Human know I says so!!!!



Love to all



HRH

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi HRH: Just wanted to add that I am pretty thankful myself—my human pays all the bills and gives me lovely bran mashes and scrubby dubbs on a regular basis. I try to ignore the fact that she is fooling around with The Show God. Flighty things, humans. Meantime, all I have to say about the new girl is she reminds me of my late sister—chunky, cantankerous and bossy. Oh well. We can’t all be ladies who lunch.
See you in the aisle.
MM

As The Manure Turns said...

It is important to have our humans trained, n'est pas!!!

I have decided to only hear in French so I can ignore mine further!!!

HRH