Monday, March 22, 2010

THE SPRING SEASON HAS ARRIVED

The Mother Nature Dame has been a regular Joan Rivers this month.



Turned on the oven for the last little while and made the green nummies start coming. Then she fooled everyone on the official first day of the spring month and made it cold again and even tossed some of the white stuff around yesterday.



Cheered up My Mom last night. Took her into the arena to play carrot tag with me. Thinking she needed the exercise but most certainly she needed a giggle. Had to make sure I didn't go too far because she fears when I am being sweet that there is something wrong with me and I end up with the temperature taker up my derriere!!!!!!

Anyhoo....... Soon the outdoor will be ready for us all and I can go hacking and snatch the big green nummies on the fly. Head over to the forbidden fields again. Did a little scout on them the other week with the White Stallion and his Mom. Was ok but had to slog through a whole bunch of deep white stuff. Thankfully I gots the Bowen Lady right after who fixed me up. Man I loves her!!!!

Well here's to Spring and Summer soon after

Love to all

HRH

No comments: