Monday, November 15, 2010

OOPSIE........

Had a big brain fart this morning...........



Apparently biting My Human on the back of the thigh just under her butt is a sensitive area......



Got in big doo-doo. Turned her into a screaming Mimi and got my neck whacked hard.



Feel bad since she was just asking me to move over so she could put my water bucket back up with fresh water since I had been busy making hay soup overnight. I thinks I hurted her feeling since she was really mad and left the barn with out saying how special I ams.



I feel more bad since she has only told me and a couple of the humans the big news from our paddock. A certain someone is leaving and My Mom gave me the heads up so I can resume my rightful position as the Grand Dame. I've been recruiting the new kids to get ready.......



Mind you I think I have a certain right to be P.Oed at her since nothing has come back for me since she went to the Royal Winter Fair to see guess effing what.......??????



Bloody Dressage...........



Usually I get somethin but this year nothin..... Heard her saying to one of lodgers human that everything she liked I already have..... Can't be serious.....



Better spend the rest of the day grovelling



Love to all



HRH

No comments: