Saturday, October 01, 2011

WHAAAATTTT HAPPENED.......??????

The Mother Nature Dame must of lost a big one to the Ole' Man Winter Dude because it is effin' freezing here today........ Winged Monkeys everywhere. W T SERIOUS F?????????









Mind you the fashion show on the little farm is just a sea of colour and design with all of us kids in our dresses. I have the spankin' fuchsia number on myself. Plus I hears My Human had a weak moment at a recent horse show and I gots a new dress that hasn't appeared yet but I have heard her braggin to the other humans about my abundance of things stylin' to wear. I am worthy!!!!!









Life has been good lately and I have been hauling My Human around the legal and forbidden fields. Makes her happy when I'm good and we even had a little school in the outdoor and showed her I was just top drawer in all departments. Might get me a little jump school in the near future.









Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!









Love to all







HRH

No comments: