Monday, December 24, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I wish all my friends and my human's friends a very merry Christmas. I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday.



I am a very lucky girl to have a nice room at night and lots of space to roam with my girlies during the day.



I gave me Mom a great ride the other day since I have heard the rumour that our Coach is coming soon and we are going to show in the spring. I am so excited. So I showed my superior moves to the White Stallion in the arena. I so rock!!!!



To my BFF, The LandShark, Diva, The new Girl, Speedy G, Devil Pony, Twizzle, Brad Pitt, The Czar, Mr. Cool, The White Stallion, Stinky & Juan, and my friends the Island Girls, thanks for being my friend and have a great holiday. I hope Santa brings you lots of stuff. I did ask him to when the girlies and I had our road trip last week. I said you all were just the best.

Merry Christmas

Love HRH Christmas Tree





No comments: