Friday, December 07, 2007

MY BAD WEEK

OMG - It has been a terrible week for me. Not getting anything at all. Not a happy girl.


I have hardly seem my human all week and when I do I give her the bum. No way she is ignoring me and getting away with it. Well......... not sure maybe I should think this one over since she is the provider of all.


I heard the humans talking and it seems she has had to have some work done on her teeth. I get work done on my teeth by the yummy Doctor V.A and I don't disappear for a week. Mind you I get to go on a nice vacation when this happens. I have been everywhere after I get the needle in my neck. Bora Bora, Badminton, Churchhill Downs..........!!! I am such a star!!!!! My human on the other hand looks like a chipmunk!!!! A not very attractive one at that. Looks like she is storing roughage cubes in her cheek!!! I think I better shut up in case she read this. HEE HEE. Love ya Mom, you rock!!!!


Plus, the white stuff just keeps coming and coming and coming. WTF is up with this. I don't live on Baffin Island. It is covering everthing, the hay, the paddock, the fences everything. I am so glad I have my winter styling shoes so I can get around safely.

My love life has also gone for a poop. I noticed last night that Mr. Cool seems be in love with Diva. You should have seen the two of the going at it. I am thinking like go get a room you two. Yeesh. I am pissed at her let me tell you. First the lovely Juan, then Brad Pitt and now she is honing in on Mr. Cool. Some guys just don't respect the nice girls and only go for the fast and easy ones. I want to put out but my Mom says no way, so I don't get any. Another reason to give her the bum.

Anyway, must be off. The haybale is calling me and I want to get there before the LandShark eats it all. At least she has been keeping her dress on lately.

HRH

No comments: