Friday, November 30, 2007

IN DEEP DO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I had a huge brain freeze this morning.

Me human was putting on my sparkly purple bell boots this morning and she lost her balance and bumped into my chest. I am very sensistive there and I was thinking WTF is happening and I bit her head.

Holy crap is her head big!!! I couldn't get my jaws around it so I gnawed on it a bit and all of a sudden she starts yelling "are you biting my effing head???"

I realized what I was doing and starting sucking up really big time. Worked too!!! We stood there looking at each other and I am thinking what do you put in your hair. No show sheen on her, tasted like crap. I am like blech, yuck, GROSS. Of course I didnt' SAY this to her I was saying I am SO SORRY Mom, please don't be mad at me. I love you Mom, you are the best. Here let me pick the hay off your pants. Gimme a kissy Mom, I love you!!!

Anyway she must be ok about it since I got my hay and some extra attention before she went off to work. Good thing she works so I get my bills paid. It was silly of me to bite the provider of all stuff I get. Better behave, Christmas is coming.

No comments: