Monday, November 05, 2007

I AM SURROUNDED BY TARTS

OMG - You should have been here this weekend. The LandShark, the Diva and the New Gal are all in heat and are carrying on with Juan and Brad Pitt. I am talking full blown winkin' and blinkin' and carrying on.



Brad Pitt had the LandShark by her dress and was trying to rip it off her. Be still my aching eyes but she was LETTING him do this. Diva was a squealin' at Juan and then the New Gal was trying to hone in on both of them and they LET her. What is up with that.



Of course I was acting like the lady I am. Personally after all this going on the weekend I am going to set my sights on Mr. Cool. He is very debonair, handsome and I bet he would not be sniffing up the butts of those three hoes!! I am sure he knows a classy lady when he sees one.




You should have seen turn in last night. Diva was so intent on getting to Juan she broke in the back door of his barn and was standing there when my human brought in the new girl. Then the Devil Pony got in the act. Well my Mom made short shrift of this and told them to get their skanky butts to their own stalls NOW. Both of them made hay for the big barn where they live and they went to their own rooms before they got in trouble with my Mom. The Devil Pony said they now know where the carrot and apple stash is in the other barn and that is what she was looking for not one of the boys.


Now Twizzle and the LandShark are upset with the Devil Pony because they think she is stealing their treats.


What I have to go through around here to keep the peace. It is just a darn good thing I am so good natured.

HRH

No comments: