Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WAAAASSSUPPPPPPP!!!!

A big howdy do to everyone.


Sorry been too busy to write. Hanging out with my posse takes effort ya know!!!!


I was very surprised to get out to the paddock the other day and the white stuff had come down and stayed on the ground. My human is running around complaining that it feels like January and not November. It is very cold and I have on my winter dress. Oh very excited. I got my new bell boots and they are purple with sparkles. I am the bomb. Lady flash.


Things have been boring lately which I know makes the humans running the place happy. You would think that she has more time for me but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I am not being treated with what I am due. I barely get a smile and a nod these days. Sure she comes in and I see her first thing in the morning and she tucks me in at night, but gone are the days of lazy grooming and all the treats I can eat. I must confess I get my treats at the end of the day when all the other humans have gone and she is checking all us kids. I get special attention then but I should be getting more. More for me I say.




Still, I am the Queen of hill. Got my new winter shoes which is a good thing since the white stuff came down. I am not slipping or walking on high heels. The LandShark's shoe dude didn't do her or Stinky and the LandShark says she will bite his ass when she seems him next so he better watch out. She will git him for sure!!! Ha Ha. Should be fun to hear about.

Well the round bales are calling me and I must get my share.

Talk soon

HRH

No comments: