Friday, January 30, 2009

ALL RIGHTY THEN................

So yeah, today another day in the Great White North. Enough already. The bloody white stuff came down again the other day and we are all slogging in it. Nothing to do but stand around the bale and stuff my gorgeous face.





If you can believe it DHMBIAB had a major sissy fit on the way to the bale and was jumping around on the rope with my Mom. My Human gave her a break today and didn't make her do the Pony Club thing (snort!!!) and she freakin' came over and rubbed her nakedness all over our FOOD!!! ACTUALLY GOT DOWN ON HER KNEES IN IT!! I am thinking WTF get yourself off the grub. "Are you praying to the horse Gods??? Sucky poo, big blue tarp on bedding pile scaring ya?"











Then, the new one also had a big sissy fit on the end of the rope with my Mom. Now I'm thinking don't kill her, she needs to pay my bills.











Don't tell anyone but the humans are doing switchies with us furry ones?????!!!!!











I was chatting over the fence with the lovely JJ and he told me that he got new Humans but is staying at our little farm and not moving away. Plus he is very happy that he still gets to hang out with his old humans!!! Seems that the two human herds got together and have a made a deal that makes ALL the humans happy. JJ is happy happy since he likes it here and has been on the farm since my Mom and the Other Head Wench started to rent out rooms for horsies.










Glad about this for sure.





Anyway I won't be bugged today since I hear the Human is out!!!





Love to all





HRH

No comments: