Friday, January 23, 2009

WINTER IS A STATE OF MIND?????????

Holy Tamale!!!!!!!!!!!







I am thinking that I am getting to be a field horse much to my chagrin today that little notion came to an end. I see The Human coming for me in the middle of the day and that can mean a couple of things for me but seeing how the weather today was actually nice I figured I am getting a ride. In I came and was getting dressed when...................







Much to my horror it was discovered one of my best things has been eated by mice!!! THEY ATE MY BIT WARMER!! I am crushed!!!! Those furry mousers are SLACKING!!!!! I think My Mom has taken it into her rooms to see if it will be ok.







I soon got over it since I was forced into the indoor to see if I was on form. Yup, sure am. All good. Showed off my stuff and then we went for a hack in the snow. It was pretty good being out in the legal fields. It was pretty with all the snow shining all nice and clean. The sun was shining too making the white stuff look like bling. I do share My Human's love of bling!!!



If you follow any of my favorite blogs please take a look at Argus's.



http://savingargus.blogspot.com/



This is the poor horsie that was confined his whole life until he came to live with his new and if you have been following the blog his permanent human. I was shocked when I heard about him getting sick but I am glad to say he is getting better. I knew in my heart that he would be ok because the horse Gods would make sure he was. But bloody hell PIGEONS???



My Mom had to explain to me that this was not caused by pigeons. Thank the horse Gods some more since I was worried knowing about the freaking turkeys and all. You never know what the devil turkeys can do.



Off to rule the bale



Love



HRH

No comments: