Saturday, February 21, 2009

ANOTHER BLOODY DAY IN THE FROZEN WASTELAND

I stole the 'puter from The Human's rooms today since I knew she was at a horse show watching one of the Wenchettes. Doing the bloody Dressage. She better not be getting no freaking ideas about me becoming a DQ. Must remember to stick my head up in the air unless I see the jumps out for me.



Anyway I digress.



I have been getting in big trouble with my trying to claim the bale as my own. Other humans have been complaining to My Mom that I am sinking my pearly whites into others in my little herd, right through the blankets......?????!!!! Of course I have denied all charges but I don't think My Human is buying though. Mutters on about my reputuation with my teeth and given I have demonstrated my agility on My Human's somewhat fragile body. What evvvveerrrrrr.




I am sure that everyone is shocked that it is still crappier than all crap outside. More white stuff coming down tonight. Making everybody cranky.

Going to go sulk in the corner of my room.




Love to all.... except the Ground Hog, Mother Freaking Nature and the Old Man Winter Dude

HRH

No comments: