Wednesday, February 04, 2009

HARRUMPH!!!!!!!!!

Whine, snort, sneer and spittle!!!!

I can't understand why the Human is getting so pissed at me defending my bale!!! I am a benevolent dictator and currently everyone else (well except DHMBIAB) understands that they eat when I tell them.

My freaking Human actually came into the field this morning and chased me off the bale since I was chasing my BFF off. Man did I give her mare glare but thought it best to move off since she had her mare tone on.

Mind you I got a new best thing the other day. Jumping boots with pink fuzz on the inside. This can only mean one thing!!!! We are going to do some jumping soon. Excellent. I was out the other day slogging with the White Stallion in the legal fields and when we came back I was forced into the indoor to run around and we did the dreaded dressage..... Maybe I am going to go into training and do a horse trial?????

Hum, I wonder??????

Love to all

HRH

No comments: