Sunday, February 08, 2009

CRAZY WEATHER!!!

Yesterday the air became warm and my little herd was no longer matchy matchy!!!! Stuff started leaking outside but I think our rooms are ok since mine was good and My BFF was beside me last night. The Human looked relatively sane this morning when she came to give us our morning hay.

And, I got that little jump school in my smashing new pink furry jumping boots. Stylin'!!! I jumped pretty good too I might add, mind you the Human was out of form. Such a surprise on that one!!!! I am taking it easy on her since she is out of shape!!!!

All in all things are pretty good. Soon the green grass will be here. I can go for long hacks in the forbidden fields and maybe do that horse trial this year.

Off to the bale and dreaming of cross country fences

Love to all

HRH

No comments: