Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES..........!!!!!

We have had some nice days but have been told the sky leaking will begin again tonight. Yeesh!!



Took The Human for a little spin last night. Quite pleasant little jaunt for us both me thinks. I must be getting soft admitting this. I even didn't kick up a stinko in the arena. Mind you I did toss a big spooky dooky when I heard the cat/bird beast and did startle My Mom since she was begging me to stop up there. Seriously this is a bird that sounds like a cat and hisses when you are at the top of the arena. Thought it best to get us outta there but as usual my common sense is over-ridden by My Human's desire to live on the freakin' edge and of course we kept going back to that spot until she bored me into hanging out there.



Others say it is not about this beast.............



Now I have heard the stories about the ghost horse that is in there too, but I must say I have never met this horse personally. Many kids have seen this horse and have lived to tell the tale but I personally wonder WTF they are drinkin'!!!! A little moon shine!!! Heard the LandShark has a still back there now that her tattoo parlour got raided!!!

Oops I wasn't supposed to blab that!!!!



Oh well off to get my tan while I can



Love to all



HRH

No comments: