Monday, May 11, 2009

IT NEVER ENDS.....

Again this Saturday past, horrible, horrible weather. Complete with crashing light sticks from the sky along with leaking, more leaking and more leaking still. Our little bog in our field is an ocean. Same with the LandShark's and MM's field. We have beaches now!!!! We all were sent to our rooms early that day but I do think we all smell better since we all got showers.

You could have surfed on our outdoor ring. Again the indoor flooded and water from there came into the barn but not our rooms thank the Horse God.

Yesterday winged monkeys again and we were all back in our dresses and I was wondering if the Old Man Winter dude was about to make an appearance. I think he must of said something to the Mother Nature dame because she made the sun shine in the afternoon and it became much nicer.

Today is nice with sunshine.

All for now

Love

HRH

2 comments:

Islandgirls said...

hi HRH, its me Jiglet the Piglet,,,,,I'm still here alive and kicking (but ever so politely)and despite rumors that I was going to Pony Heaven...I am awesome....don't they know that 30 is now the new 3 year old in horse world..
well let me tell ya about Old Man Winter, hes back here yet again...I think he bought time shares here or something......anyhoo, no wonder when my human decided to expose my naked pelt last night, I don't even have a new rain coat yet and she was itching to try out her new buzzer so she got me! Now mind you, I was feeling a touch itching myself having come from that cow barn place back in fall, I thought I'd found more of my own kind when I saw all the black and white spots, but that was clarified fast, however I digress and thats another story. I am in love by the way with GB, she is the 'gray bombshell' in my eyes but Sol still thinks she is a beast. We have adjoining rooms even and I got a new rain coat to match hers which my human promises will arrive today so as to warm my now half naked pelt...oh yahhh, back to that...she got at me last night and after an hour I was left half naked and she decided it was too dark to continue...so I am the laughing stock till she gets me new dress...I WANT ME NEW DRESSSSSSSSSSSSS NOW!!!
must dash, orange nummies to eat, still no sign of green yummies here....

As The Manure Turns said...

OMG Jiglet loooooooong time no hear from buddy.

Good to hear from someone older than me since some of the youngins have taken to calling me Mam. Then they snicker. I am just waiting my time until I sink my my.....

Whap, whap must stop thinking these thoughts since I have been getting in lots of trouble over my teeths as of late.

You LET your human get near you with these clipper things. The only time I let this happen is when The Lovely Dr. M came to give me stitches when I had my vapours. Got a neck poke so I wasnt' able to kick up a stinky poo. My Mom tried to trim my whiskers once and I made short shrift of this nonsense and made it very clear that I prefer the Eastern European look.

You keep that Old Man Winter dude. I have the Mother Nature dame still here and she is planning a new deluge to make My Mom go ga ga!!!! Mind you, she has these new syling rubber booties in shocking pink which makes us a stylin' pair.

We hear the beasts with the spots on our little farm from time to time when the air is still. I know we had a black and white of our species here before and the humans all refered to him as a spotted cob.

I must run since I am working on my tan while I can. Say Hi to the girlies for me.

Love

HRH