Monday, March 17, 2008

COMINGS AND GOINGS ON

Sorry to say a bunch of the kids are leaving us at the end of the month but my Mom says there will be new friends coming so I am very excited about that. More kids who will want to be BFF with me.




The melt is on and there is water coming in my room. My Mom personally cleaned it up the other night and took out a whole wheelbarrow full of stuff. Good thing she did and got me all new bedding so I could sleep that night.



My Mom and the other Head Wench are busy showing off the barn to new humans who hope to bring their kids in. We did go for a little hack in the white stuff the other day and it was sooooooo deep. I was soooooo tired when we came back to the barn. I am thinking OMG I am doing all the work here and you are just sitting up there worried about me loosing me shoes?????



Oh and yesterday it was kind of funny!!! My BFF had a date with the Vet and the new guy accidently brought in Twizzle. Twizzle was lead away from the hay bale saying "it is not for me, not for me" The LandShark was laughing her big butt off. Finally the Vet said that you have the wrong horse and my BFF was brought to see her. Twizzle was really happy that she got back out BEFORE she got poked prodded and the big blue glove!!!!


I must roll on and make sure the Royal Cousin stays in line.

Love

HRH

No comments: