Thursday, March 27, 2008

MUSICAL STALLS

So my Mom is a little confused. The big boys are leaving on Monday and there is a bunch of new ones coming in. You know I am very excited to to be having new friends coming and I am trying hard to get my own field when the times comes. Please make sure you speak to my human about this. I'm number 1, I'm number 1.

So, I heard today over the haymail that there was almost too many kids than stalls coming in. OMG it would have been horrible. You know of course if this happened it would have been me, the White Stallion and his brother tossed out into the frozen waste land so the new kids could have a home. This would not be good for my status let me tell you. I like my warm room at night. I hear that the turkeys grow 10 times their size at night.

Anyway, the Head Wenches (my Mom and the White Stallion's Mom) have it figured out so all is fine.

We got one new guy last night and already Diva is lifting her dress. She has not been the same since the lovely Juan left. She just keeps staring and staring at his paddock. I have heard that a new guy will be going in there so she should be happy.

Some new gals are coming too, so this is why us girls are going to be in the fields beside each other. I really want to stay with my BFF and even the Fat Bottomed LandShark but I am not sure what is going to happen. The Royal Cousin thinks she is going to be boss of the new field and me and the LandShark are laughing at that one I tell you. As IF.........

So I will update everyone as soon as I am given the goods.

Off to eat hay

Love

HRH

No comments: