Thursday, March 06, 2008

WINTER WINTER, GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY - WELL REALLY NEVER COME BACK

I want green grass, gentle breezes not all this winter rot. It is just terrible. The white stuff keeps falling, then the slippery stuff is on the ground and we all have to be careful where we put our feet. My human looked liked a Yeti yesterday!!!!



She stayed home to help with the new day guy. YES!!! We have a guy!! He is very nice and we have all agreed that we like him TONS!! My BFF, the LandShark and everyone is very happy since he is so nice to all us. Chats us up on the way out the field. We all agree that things will be good for us.



Sorry to say that the temporary lodger has moved on. She was only staying with us for a while but before she could go home she hurt her foot really bad. My Mom says she was really lucky that she didn't cut her tendon and that the Doc was able to sew her up. She was not able to properly say bye to us all since she was kept in her room until she was leaving. I sent a hay-mail to her telling her she was welcome back at any time.



I hear rumours that the Island Girls human is coming for a visit soon. Yeah!!! Bring me stuff!!! Gifts are good!!! No more mints though, my Mom says NO!!!! Something to do with my thyroid. Thyroid not haemorrhoid!!! My butt is fine, not like the LandSharks!!! Well hers is just big!!!


More stuff happening but I will fill you all in later. I don't have all the details from me human at the moment.

Love to all

HRH

No comments: