Thursday, February 28, 2008

I AM SHOCKED, SADDENED AND REALLY MAD WHEN MY HUMAN TOLD ME ABOUT THIS

This is not funny. Even though my human says I am fat and I have cellulite (whatever the eff that may be) she FEEDS ME.



She was telling me last night when I was complaining that I don't have any food that there are horsies out there whose humans don't feed them for real. I am thinking WTF, WHO would do that to anyone. She says she reads their blogs that they write or the humans who SAVED them wrote and it makes her very upset. These poor kids have lived in terrible conditions, starved, fed bread and lettuce of all f*cking things or NOT AT ALL. Then sometimes they are sent to the sale place and even though they are weak or sick stupid humans try and ride them when they are a bag of bones. Sometimes if they are LUCKY another human will come and save them and take them to a good place so they get better.



I am thinking that I need to share my food with them since I DO get so much and I am looked after like the royal specimen that I am.



Anyway, here are their blogs. My blog readers can look and see what has happened to these poor kids and be very thankful they have humans who look after them and the poor kids are very thankful that they have found humans who will help them get better.

http://savingargus.blogspot.com

http://savingfreeway.blogspot.com




I think if you know of anyone who is doing this to their kid then you need to make sure that they get a better human right away.





Grrrrrrrrr



HRH

No comments: