Tuesday, February 05, 2008

BLING BLING GIRLS

Ah finally, me and my BFF got our surprise pressie!!!



Are you ready, the bestest sparkly quarter sheets. Mine is blue with silver sparkly trim and my BFF's is black with gold sparkly trim. All the other kids in the barn are so jealous of us two. We are so hot and just rock. The LandShark is pissed because she didn't get one. Told her with that ass of hers there wasn't one big enough. Well I told her that under my breath.



And OMG I had to slap my BFF around the head the other day. She bit my human. NO one gets to bite her except me and even I don't try it very often. Makes her mad you see and you don't want to make her mad since she goes a little koo-koo. I said to her WTF are trying to screw up the treat train???? My human gives my BFF a couple of carrots when we are all getting tucked in and if she ticks off my human she won't get any. Well that had her thinking some let me tell you.



Well off to the hay bale before Speedy G, The Devil Pony and the New Girl eat it all. Twizzle and the LandShark are supposed to keeping an eye on this while I borrow the human's 'puter' but I have to make sure they do it right. Diva of course is just lifting her dress for Brad Pitt and the Czar in the field next door. Tart!!!

I'm a model on the catwalk......................!!!!

Love

HRH

No comments: