Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so bad!!! Somedays I just can't help myself, but I must say I am so amusing!!!!

The human of my BFF had her out at dinner time so she had to eat later. My human was giving me hugs so my door was open so I thought I would help my BFF eat her dinner.

She was getting SO mad and I was SO laughing!!!! I kept sticking my head into her room and she was telling me to get the eff away from her food. I kept doing it just to bug her and she kept getting madder and madder. Man I can teach my friends how to snarl. She was just a snarling away. Even wrinkled her nose like me!!!!! Didn't bite me though. She is an amateur, I would have bit her for sure.

It made the humans laugh which was good, but then my Mom stuck me back in my room. KILL JOY!!!!!!

Off to cause trouble

HRH

No comments: