Thursday, February 21, 2008

VERY UPSET

I think I have made a big boo-boo!!



I am leaking about this because I really do love my BFF. I think she is mad at me from the other night when I was pulling her chain about her dinner.



She keeps hanging out with Twizzle. They keep going in the arena together with their humans and doing an equestrian Pas de Deux. I am ok with that but then I hear her say that Twizzle is HER BFF. Oh no!!!!



I am very sad. Even last night when my BFF's (I still hope she is) pet human was up she wouldn't even talk to me. I tried to be nice and stick my head through her feed hole but she gave me the bum. Not talking to me!!! And then they went off again. Everyone and even my human went to watch this. I am just left sitting in my room leaking.


Crying 1

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me I'm going to the garden to eat worms.

Sigh










No comments: