Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BIZARRE DAYS AND WEIRDER NIGHTS

A big howdy do to everyone!!! Sorry I have not been able to snatch the 'puter' from the human who has been doing God knows what these days but not paying homage to me let me tell you. Those of you who know her, she needs a slap up the head to remind her it is all about me.


There are goings on in the barn. The big boys got a new brother yesterday and my favorite big boy; his blog name is HLH - you figure it out - wink, wink, nudge nudge. Seems on the weekend he was not feeling all that well so my human and his were in the barn and they parked him in front of my room so he could admire all my beauty and of course this made him feel better. He shouted to me later from his room and told me thanks for letting him admire me so he didn't get a visit from the Doc; get the big blue glove and be poked and prodded. I do aim to serve.


So yesterday he got another Brother. Another big boy tall and handsome.

A bunch of the humans were admiring him when all of a sudden the White Stallion and HLH started kissing each other. I couldn't figure out what the slurping was all about and I couldn't hardly beleive me eyes. Tongues and all. WTF is up with this. The boys are now into each other?????? The humans were laughing so hard. I am thinking this is just wrong. We are no brokeback barnyard here!!!!!



Well maybe the cold has frozen their brains. It has been colder than I don't know what and the white stuff just keeps coming and coming and coming. We did have fun in it the other day. Me and my girlies were all running around having a good time. The good thing about the cold is the human stays off my back and I missed the coach visit this weekend. No work for me!!!



OMG!!!! My human has put me on a diet. I wasn't sure what that meant but now I know it means I get LESS food. Holy Crap!!! I am going to waste away to nothing. Somebody, puleeeeessee feed me. She even took away my Uncle Jimmy's Hanging Ball and I hardly got any of it. At least I still have the bomb round bale out in my field but my super horse sense read her mind and she is thinking about me having to go in a diet paddock. No round bale. My eyes are like saucers typing this. Someone talk to her for the love of God and all that is good!!!



Well I must run off now and join the girlies. Get some freakin food before I starve to death. I am on diet and my butt is no where near as big as the LandShark's and she isn't on no diet.

Yeesh



Love to all - except the people who are following my human's instructions and not feeding me.



HRH













2 comments:

Islandgirls said...

Hi di ho HRH
This is the Silver Bullet making your acquaintance here, I got permission from my human to use this contraption and introduce myself. You know me as …oh the horror……GRAY BEAST…….BUT that’s because I have a jealous sister prone to sissy fits and contrariness……and she hates to admit that I am being honed to perfection and loved by all. I have a new name now though, I am the ‘Canter Queen’…. >>>>I can canter, I can jive, having the time of my life……… See this girl, watch the scene, dig in the Canter Queen’ oh lalalaaa…….my human says that’s what I am….’The Canter Queen’. It just happened naturally…. was out doing circles on Saturday and all of a sudden, I did this jiggy thing real fast and got ooohs and ahhhs for it and so I did it again and again and guess what…..the treat train visited me all throughout the evening. That was my first time doing that when being schooled and I am a star!
The human told the broken human and she will bring me more pressies I’m sure…she came to see me earlier in the day and brought me a new saddle pad with all these neon circles on it AND a bit warmer which I was so pleased with…..Sol got nought but what did she expect being the Cruilla Deville that she is……the broken human still can’t feed us though, she keeps dropping the apples with her broken paws….hope she is well soon. HRH do you have a bit warmer? If not my humans Mum will make you one. It it the bestest thing ever….
Must go, human needs to make the dough she says, byeeeeeeeeeeeee

As The Manure Turns said...

Hay to you Silver Bullet. Nice moniker!!! Way better than Grey Beast!!!

I do not have a bit warmer. Do tell of this. I can't imagine not having everything. Is this anything like your Hanibal Lector thingy??

Your sister must be a mighty pissed if you got all and she got not. I would be very wary about my hay rations, she may pee on them just for spite.

Canter Queen eh?? Listening to Abba music eh?? Catchy tune. My human sings show songs when we are out hacking by ourselves. I keep tellng her DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB WITH THAT VOICE, but it does keep the killer turkeys at bay. Once when we were out with Auntie Kim they were both singing. I was the canter Queen then trying to run away from them both. Yeesh!!!

I too must get my hooves off the 'puter' so my human can make the cash stuff to pay for everything.

See you soon and say Hi to your sister for me. She will be pissed that you have reached me directly I fear!!!