Monday, March 30, 2009

BE STILL MY HEART!!!!!

OMG!!! The new guy arrived yesterday and let me tell you handsome!!! He is a blond!!! He spent the night in my barn and I kept giving him goo-goo eyes from my room. I had to set MY BFF straight this morning since she was trying to hone in on him and I let her know right away after me, you come first honey!!!!

One of the humans attached to the Royal Cousin said that his dress was like a Speedo!!! Ya duh!! What a hunk, could see the six pack on him under this Speedo thing.

Plus I got my wish yesterday and My Human waltzed in with a new dress for me. It is pink and green plaid and just stylin. There were some snickers in the barn last night suggesting it may make my ass look big. WTF!!!!

New bale and I must git mine

Love to all

HRH

No comments: