Friday, March 06, 2009

WE ARE ALL VERY WORRIED

I am very sad to say that the furry mouser Husky is missing and I fear the worse for him.

Last night My Mom and My BFF's Mom were both leaking because of this development. All the humans are very upset because the little guy was loved by all.

I thought I would try and divert My Mom's sadness at all this by biting her arm but I didn't get the result I wanted. Just made her more upset.

I know My Mom was hoping he would be in his bed in the grain room this morning but he was not and think this will make her leak more. I was happy that the other furry mouser was around. I tried to make her feel better this morning by putting on my happy face and giving her a little nudge. She knows I mean well .

If you seen My Mom running around leaking, please get her on the wine.

I have asked for the Horse God to take care of the little guy but not sure if she has the power over kitties.

So sad, I think I may leak too.

Love to all

HRH

No comments: