Saturday, March 21, 2009

TOOL TIME!!!!!!!!

Well, the lovely Dr. M showed up and I got to be first just because My Human is not good with procedures involving me and the lovely Dr. M wanted to get it over with no doubt. All this stuff starts rolling up by my room and I notice that the other kids are going out but not me and a bunch of others. Yeah, yeah here it comes. Getting my teeth done by machine. I am thinking this might not be great and I am seriously thinking more about putting up a fuss when the lovely Dr. M is giving me a neck poke and the next thing I know.....................




I am running down the beach at sunrise and in the distance I see green meadows and I am laying down having a good sunshine nap when all of a sudden Miss Fraulein who is in with me tells me to quit effing snoring???? Silly mare woke me up and I am hearing the machine thing going for other kids which is creeping me out. No worse for the wear I guess but yeeesh........!!!



Dr. M also gave My Human stuff for my fevers and thankfully it seems to be working but I must say that I am sick and tired of having my leg picked at every night. It will work because it is pink and I do love pink!!!!



Sick Bay round up includes Marilyn Monroe recovered from her piercing attempt, DHMBIAB recovered from her hurted tootsie, Elvis's Sister no worse for the wear from her episode of the scoots, skedaddles and vapours and every one's hangover from the La La Meds from the teeth day extravaganza is gone. Mind you JJ keeps insisting he was violated when he was sent on vacation. He is going on and on about having his willie washed.....!!!! Elvis on the other hand says that he could only be so lucky!!!!!



Geldings!!!!!


Off to git my share!!!

Love to All

HRH

No comments: