Friday, April 23, 2010

I'M LEGAL.........

NINETEEN...................................

WTF.................................

Looking for champagne but The Human has vetoed that.

Was a little surprised this morning when she was getting me ready to go outside. "Oh yeah" she says "its your birthday." "You have a good day"

HUH???

Ya, right..... You have a good day too Mummy????

Where the eff is my swag????????

Mind you I did get remembered early by My BFF. Smashing BD card and a new pink lead that the Human of My BFF told My Human that it was for me only...

Kind of worried here though......

Maybe I went too far on the fence thing.........???? I know, I will use my horsie sense and send her a message to make her think I did it to HELP her!!!!!! I did it so she would know the fence was down and she would know to fix it before the rest of the gang got out too......

OMG I am so freaking clever........!!!!!

Ya haaaa..... No stopping me

I gots the power...........

Love to all

HRH

No comments: