Monday, April 19, 2010

TAKING ADVANTANGE OF MY OPPORTUNITIES....

I am so clever..........



The lovely Dr. M was in today checking out some of our breathin's and I thought I would try to impress upon My Human that there is was nothin' wrong with me hind end since the vet was here already. You know like a 2fer!!!!!



The Day Guy put me out FINALLY after having to wait inside for my turn to have me lungs looked at so I thought there must be somethin' I do to get out of my program?



Ran off like a banshee and ran around the back and I busted down the fence and galloped over to where My Mom and Dr. M were standing in the parking lot.


LOOKIE, LOOKIE I am trotting beautifully, nothing wrong with me. See, my stifle is good.



Of course My Mom is muttering HTF did she get out and Dr. M is putting me back in my room and My Mom finds the busted fence and I hear her say. "WTF is today your day to be the idiot"



Thinking about my little plan not being so great after all since I had to stay in my room until My Mom and the Day Guy made some repairs so we would all stay in our paddock. When she finally came around and asked me if it was really necessary to bust 3 posts and tear down the entire corner of the paddock????



Just doing my thing Mom, just doing my thing.



Off to frolic like a filly



Love to all



HRH

No comments: