Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A NEW KIND OF MUD CLUB FOR ME HUMAN AND TALES FROM BEYOND THE PADDOCK GATE.......

FINALLY........................



Gots me hooves on the effing 'puter....



I could hardly contain myself on Sunday past.



Seems My Human took pity on My BFF's human and said she would go and get My BFF out of the bog. Along she comes with the Red Headed Wenchette we all love and the rest of the gang were hanging in the bog but not on the farm side of the little creek. First they both sank up to their knees and My Human was swaying around and FELL into the bog. Got sucked up to her elbows.



BWWWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA



Then she recovers from this and falls on her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



TRIPLE BWWWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA, hee, hee heew, sigh!!!!!!!



I was so surprised that I was later dragged away from the green nummies, tacked up and still be on my program.



Sigh.



I'm on a program. The Human thinks my stifle needs some exercise and OMG she has been walking and walking me. Walk, walk a little trot. So Boring......... O lookie, goin' to do a figure eight now. Stifle this!!!!!



So today......... OMG I nearly peed myself with this one.......



Noticed My Mom running around the little farm, all dressed to ride and then she noticed..........



Geldings not where they are supposed to be. I see her drop her stuff and start to go and get them. We are trying to tell her "they busted the gate, they busted the gate" and finally she does some horse listening and realizes HOLY SHIT THEY BUSTED THE GATE.



Sigh......



The next thing the boyz from the hood buzz by on their smoke belcher, just a hootin' and a hollerin' and I watch My Mom go bat shit with this and the geldings thought it best to let them be collected and returned to their paddock. With this mission accomplished she marches, like doodoodoodoodoodoo, doodoodoodoodoo out the hacking gate in search of these boyz. I am thinking holy shitzilla raise the bail money now.



Thankfully My BFF's human arrives and then she heads out the hacking gate in search of My Mom, worried because she found the gates all shut and figured something was up.. Great there goes the bail money and now we may have bail out both of them.



WTF!!!! Just about starting to worry about my future when I see My Mom coming back with no blood on her so I'm thinking this is good. Still will be gettin' my stuff........



I heard My Mom and My BFF's Mom talking and apparently My Mom got the Alpha Mare of one of the boyz and explained to them that jazzing up the geldings is not cool and I should add not to bother us mares either because we will just give you the bum anyway.....



Best part of the whole deal......??????



I got out of my program, I got out my program......




Off to eat the indoor nummies.......



Love to all



HRH














No comments: