Wednesday, October 17, 2007

THE BOYS

Twizzle, My BFF and the LandShark were thinking the other day that it would be a good thing for us to all have boyfriends. I am telling the girlies things are just not done naturally any more.


A couple of years ago I was the superior horse at a lousy stable and the silly woman actually bred horses. I was so jealous thinking these Oldenburg girls were having one up on me and having their own boyfriends but then my Mom explained to me about the big blue glove and that ended that notion.


We have a couple of guys we get to look at everyday. We all think that Juan is very sexy and he is tall dark and handsome, but right now he seems to be into Diva (not literally - in case either of their humans are reading this!!!) Of course he likes me the best and is just trying to make me jealous by hanging out with her but I stick my nose in the air, while she sticks up her tail. The little tart. No idea where she learned that.


We all get to look at the White Stallion and Stinky too. They look like twins. In fact they both have the same dress!!! Two metrosexuals at the barn. These guys spend more time playing with each other than looking at us girls. What is up with that I ask. The LandShark knows Stinky quite well since they are related and I know the White Stallion since his human is the other Head Wench at the barn. LandShark says they are just not into us. I can't imagine why but LandShark says I need to read some book and move on.

I think the LandShark has been watching too much Oprah and Dr. Phil!!!!!

No comments: