Thursday, October 18, 2007

ITS RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH !!!!!!

So yesterday I was talking about us all wanting boyfriends and Speedy G reminded me that we have some guys attached to our own field. She has been holding out on me. Speedy and I go back a long way but my nose has been out of joint with her since she has been a big huge braggart about her showing this summer. Gives me more reason to give her the bum, but I will tell on her so you all know what is going on.



Seems she has been flirting with Brad Pitt and the Czar over the fence line and the guys have been drinking up at our watering hole and Speedy calls this the bar. They guys come over and get a drink and they all hang out talking. I am mightly miffed that I have not been informed and I can't repeat what the LandShark said. It seems that the Devil Pony is the bartender.



Well I marched over this morning to see for myself and sure enough there is Brad Pitt. I reminded him that we were an item at a former stable and he just tossed his head with his jaunty red fuzzy and said get in line baby. Can you imagine the nerve. Me, waiting in line for a boy. My BFF started to laugh and I had to tell her to simmer down or I would get the Landshark after her. That scared her into poopin her panties I tell ya. Mind you my BFF likes to play chicken with the LandShark from time to time. She goes over to her and pokes her and then runs away laughing. I think she is on crack when she does that.

Then my BFF tells me there are more boys on the farm. There are more beside Stinky and the White Stallion and there are the really big boys in the far field. Why have we not been introduced I ask. The LandShark says she has met everyone since she used to be able to run away when the humans were trying to get her outside. She says the reason she did this is because she wanted to make sure that all the boys in the barn thought she was the most beautiful and the most popular. Harumph I think they couldn't see you past that big huge butt you have. OMG she is coming after me. Where is my Mom. No really LandShark you are as beautiful as me, you are, really you are.

I am such a liar!!!!!!!!

No comments: